Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls Night!

You have to have a girls night every once and a while, right? Well when we have girls nights, we really know how to have them! We ventured to the new Twilight movie and had a blast, like always. I have some pretty die hard fans in my ward/hood so we had a pre party of course!

They actually had a T-shirt making party, but I had just gotten back from the Wasatch Back and was totally drained, so I passed. Let's just say I felt left out at the movie for sure! Ha

Jena planned the greatest pre party. I was laughing so hard! They even set up a tent. Seriously a tent? I didn't get it. I must admit....I HAVENT READ THE BOOKS! Oh the shame! Hopefully you are not judging me right now! Ha. I heard about the hype and I decided to watch the first movie....by myself when Steve was at work. Needless to say, I was NOT impressed. But I must admit that I like the second much better. Maybe it was because my neighbors made it so much fun.

I like them now! Does that help! We had a great time! Thanks Ladies. I stole these pictures from Stacy's blog....thanks!

Two thumbs up for sure!

Hangin' out in the tent!

1 comment:

Britney said...

No home made wolf shirt with beads this year? lame.

I got to see the movie with Josh! and Brynn...yeah it was not fun.