Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hittin' the Trail

We love hittin' the trail so Steve found this great hike we could all go on. Not too crazy, just straight up hill on the way back. Ha. I packed Katy in and made Steve pack her out. He is so nice to let me feel like I am helping when he's really gettin the brunt of the load. Steve actually found this trail a few weeks before when he was with the young mens at youth conference.

We had a great time!

The gang! Team Beardshall!

Spencer and Jenny, they were good to come on the fly!

The Poulsen clan.

Although the thought of Katy harboring diphtheria water in her cast didn't sound great...I reluctantly agreed to let her in! She was sure happy that I did!

Chris, Carter and Jordyn went for the dip.

Yup the straight up hill I was talking about!

Naenae and Ken!

No comments: