Saturday, August 21, 2010

Swimmy, Swimmy

Katy was in HEAVEN in Park City! This girl loves the water. I always used to think I liked the water so much because I am a Pieces. If that's the case, I'm not sure why Katy love's it so much? I guess like mother like daughter. I am claiming this because Steve is not a fan. I had to pull teeth to get him in the water. He was perfectly happy reading a book though!

Here is some of the fun:

This is Jo Jo's new favorite face! It made me laugh.

Totally blown out but cute pic none the less.....awwww!

Pour Paige, she really did have a blast at the pool. But probably not after she jumped in over in the corner and hit her chin on the side of the pool! Poor thing had to get stitches! Um she is a champ to say the least!

Love this picture of Joanne!

Brynn liked the water, but not the sun in her face!

I LOVE waterproof casts! Katy was rockin' the sun glasses!

1 comment:

McKell Callister said...

Her little leg makes me so sad! That is super lucky to be waterproof in the summer...how would you survive if it wasn't! Fun stuff!