Friday, December 2, 2011

Gobble Gobble

The stuffing has landed, the stuffing has landed...for me at least. That is one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving! Something of which I volunteered to make. I also decided to go ahead and volunteer for our famous 10 layer jello. Remember last time we were at moms I did the jello and it did not turn out so well! Ha, Steve kept telling me "PATIENTS", but that is something I have a hard time with some times. Instead of letting each layer chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes, I went ahead and popped it in the freezer for 10 minutes. Ha, worked like a charm!

I also cooked the Turkey (!), not really....

But I did make this guy. We are the lucky owners of an awesome popcorn machine that was given to us that we decided to use. Yup, filled with yummy movie popcorn! Also note worthy is Britney's super cute place setting turkey's just there at the bottom of the picture! Aren't we so crafty!

Other fun crafts we did included turkey faces...

Katie you are looking good!

And turkey apples. I LOVE Thanksgiving so much. I love spending time with my family. I also have so much to be grateful for...Steve is the most amazing person I know, and I am lucky enough to call him my husband, Katy is the bomb digity and we have so much fun teaching her and learning with her every day, I have my health, we have everything we need, and we are grateful for our new little baby! I LOVE SO MUCH, we are so blessed!

Britney made the cutest "gratitude rolls" she asked us all to email her things were are grateful for. Every time you opened one up you had to read your message. Mom opened hers first it said, "I am grateful for my two new grandkids due in 2012". We all laughed, because mom was not sure what was going on! We are all so happy for the Barkers, after all they do make super cute babies! Congrats, thanks for sharing your news in such a FUN way. We are so excited. Thank you to my mom for having us all over, and for being such a wonderful mom! We love you!

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

No comments: