Friday, December 2, 2011

Miss Reindeer

Katy is really pulling out all the stops this year. Her imagination is going WILD with everything swirling around in her pretty little head.

And I feel like since Halloween her ideas have really been kicked into high gear, so it's no surprise that she is just as hilarious when it comes to Christmas.

"cheese face"

I am of the belief that it's good to talk about things and events coming up, so you know what to expect. We have been talking a lot about Santa Clause. We talked about how he brings you presents, but you have to been on the nice list and not his naughty list. When we were done with our Santa talk I told her it would probably be a good idea to write him a letter so he would know what to bring. She stopped me and asked "mom, can we just tell Minnie Mouse what I want for Christmas?", ha that threw me totally off and made me laugh.

"Katy Minnie Mouse doesn't bring us our presents so we have to write Santa"
"But I don't like him"
"We are just going to write him a letter, you don't have to see him"
"Oh, will you take my letter to him?"
"Well, when we write a letter we just put it in the mail box"
"So I don't have to see him?"
"Nope, that is the postman's job"
"Oh, ok"

Also is it rude I am trying with all my might to sway her opinion about the Dora kitchen? That is not something Santa will be bringing (aside from my aversion to Dora and the fact that it's like 80 bucks!), I think Santa is pretty much done. Hopefully I can sway her the way that Santa might already be taking!

We'll have to see if Katy warms up to the idea of Santa yet!

No comments: