Saturday, August 11, 2012

august 10


We told Katy she could choose something active to do this fall. She quickly blurted out that she would like to take karate! Where did that come from? I did some research and it looks like a lot of places wont even take you until you are 4 years old. Our neighbor mentioned that she was going to start her daughter in a dance class.

Katy has taken dance from a friend before, and seemed to really have a great time. I think she will really like this new class. But this made me laugh out loud when I asked her (after class) to do some of her favorite dance moves. This is what she gave me. Does the one of the right not look like she is getting ready to do a chuck norris round house kick? Maybe I should have looked harder for a karate class for her to join! We'll see where we're at with our favorite dance moves next year at the end of class!

1 comment:

Ken and Jos said...

How cute is that!? Ha, ha.