Wednesday, August 29, 2012

august 12 . vivienne's blessing day

It's always fun to spend time with family....even when you have to get up at the crack of dawn to drive to Brigham City for a baby blessing at 9:00 am.


Ha ha, love the outtakes sometimes. This is what you get when I have a totally goofy face in the others and my family hates to take pics...


Vivienne and mom humored me though. 


This picture makes me laugh. Gage, TJ, and Brynn have proven to be GREAT cousins...Will is still just getting used to all the noise, I guess!


Vivienne looked beautiful. Britney found the cutest rose bracelet (her middle name is Rose). I am still blow away by all that hair.


Even though they are still figuring it out, these two are becoming fast friends!

1 comment:

Tyanna said...

If that last picture doesn't make ya baby hungry then I don't know what's gonna do it!! What beautiful babies. Will is getting so big and he is so darling--he looks more and more like you (still Steve but you too). And Vivienne!!! Oh my gosh...what a gorgeous baby girl--that Blessing Day dress makes me want to march out right out and buy one for my imaginary baby girl that I'll probably never have! What fun to have such cute babies to look at and play with all the time! You look fantastic. Geez!! Have 10 more babies cause you bounce back girl and look amazing in no time at all...of course you looked great pregnant, so there you have it.