Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Boss


Just a little update on Chuck Norris:

-he is still "the boss" or at least he thinks he is
-he still hates when Katy climbs on the couch and steals his spot...the great one where he can see everything that is going on outside
-he still tries to attack Katy when she is armed with a string cheese (his favorite)! Maybe I would get more mad if Katy didn't find this so amusing.
-he still acts like he hates Katy but every now and again I will catch a glimpse of him licking her face (and he is not a licker). And although I am sure this is to get that extra string cheese off her face she missed, I like to think that he is giving her a kiss.
-he still spoons with me when we go to bed
-he is still my best friend...we still haven't crossed that weird pet/owner line yet!!!!

Here is to you Mr. Norris!

No comments: