Saturday, March 20, 2010

Piano Lessons

Katy is one lucky girl because she has so many people that love her so much. Katy doesn't have 2 sets of Grandparents she has 3, RaNae and Ken included. Whenever she is over there she always seems to make the most of her visits. She has even convinced RaNae that she is old enough to start her piano lessons. Here are just a few shots from todays lesson:







Keep up the good work Katy and maybe someday you will have a little of that musical ability that I so wish I had!!!
PS: not that any of you might find this as cool as I do but these shots are straight out of camera!!! Yeah. I know my way around photoshop for sure but it's my pet peeve to get those "overly photoshopped/processed" pics! No need to worry about those now!!! We can go al-natural

3 comments:

T.Irwin said...

precious pictures! wonderful! I hope she does learn to play.

Britney said...

that last picture gives me the biggest grin! :)

Kerry said...

Such a cutie!