Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eggaholic


I have dreaded this time of year for one reason.....my sweet sweet temptation the Cadbury Egg!!!! It's back and it's been in full force at my house!!! To be honest I have been eyeing this puppy for months now. And lucky for me the 7-11 in West Valley has kept them in stock! Steve has been subjected to my many requests for these gems!

Well I guess the tables turned when Steve decided for Valentines day he would get me a box. Yeah a box....what were you thinking that cute little 4 pack? No I am talking a box! 48 delicious sugar coma inducing nuggets!

You can imagine my happiness and sheer joy when I saw this. My sheer joy turned to horror when less than 2 weeks later when I reached into my box and my hand was met with only 3 eggs.....I decided to put them all out of their misery and eat them all that day. It was the only humane thing to do right?

Any advise? I swear I run so I can not gain 100lbs!!! Those things have 150 calories and 6 grams of fat each!!! I have not been doing too bad...I have had a few more but I figured when I practically downed a box in less than 2 weeks I was clearly out of control!!!! Help me! NPS/Market Square stocks the leftovers well into August!!! Guess I wont be going there anytime soon! Really though...any advise to get off the stuff?

2 comments:

Randi said...

I am there with you, well . . . I've never had a box of 48, but I usually eat one a day (sometimes its worse, but it used to be really bad) around this time of year, my only suggestion (since I am not very qualified on help for this subject) dont go to nps I try to tell myself that it is only for one month a year, that is ok right?

Britney said...

he he, um...no advice. I have the same addiction. Just be happy that Easter is only 2 weeks away now.

But I guess...there is always NPS in July! :)