Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the bag!


We did it!!! The last race is in the bag!!!! 2010 winter series is over!!!

I really am glad that I did this race, although I really don't think it will be one I'll do again. And I wouldn't even go as far as saying that I wouldn't recommend it because I think it's good to have a mental breakdown when you are running every once and a while??? Well if that is your cup of tea be my guest!!!

Ha, this last 9.3 miler was pretty great. Much better than the 10K, although I really do think that race bit the big one because I donated blood the night before. Maybe it was in my head but that was the worst of the 3.

Just have to give a shout out to my homies Jena and Nickie.....what up that was great! Let's do another real soon!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Nice job!

Randi said...

so proud of you guys! and so that I am not commenting on every post I like the updates on Katy and Chuck above too!:)

Kerry said...

Right on!