Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Calling all superheros!

Ok, how cute is this?

I was more than happy to snap some pics of my friend Melynda's son Linc for his birthday invite. I have to be honest though...I wish I came up with this concept, because it is so dang cute! I think he makes a GREAT Clark Kent...that's superman's name right? I am so in girl mode right now!

Oh and I also was relieved to know that Katy is not the only kido in the world that doesn't like her pictures to be taken! He was NOT happy I was there, but in all actuality did a great job once I whipped out the camera. Which was a relief because I am pretty sure my trick of "let's take a pretty princess picture" and then deciding which princess to pretend to be wouldn't have worked!

Thanks again for the great time!


3 comments:

The Duncans said...

That is so adorable.

melynda said...

I think he is pretty cute too!! thank amy, you are awesome!

Nicole and Kevin said...

That turned out so CUTE - I love it!!! Melynda is so creative, and you are so talented. It is a perfect combination!!!!!!!!

P.S. You look dead sexy in that pic you took of yourself - love it!