Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentimes!

Happy Valentimes everyone! That is what Katy has been going around all day saying! Pretty cute huh, I think so. This girl knows how to make me smile. Here's on of our quick pics we took for Valentines day. She insisted on wearing some lip gloss, so don't worry....she's not drooling!

I just want to give a shout out to my family! Not only do I have the BEST husband in the world to celebrate with but I have my little cuttie! What more could a gal ask for?
We celebrated as a family on Friday and went up and spent the day in Park City. I think Katy's favorite part was when we hitched a ride on the free trolly on main street! I know, we sure know how to spoil our children :)

She was getting a bit antsy waiting for it....

But was super happy it was worth the wait! Steve and I went on a SUPER fun date on Saturday to celebrate....more on that later! Just want to tell my family Happy Valentimes!

And here is a sneak peek of my super cute buddy Sam from our photo shoot last Friday. Melt your heart? I think so!!!!

See ya soon!

No comments: