Monday, February 21, 2011

That ain't dancing Sally!

For those of you who don't know, Katy is a TV zombie when given the chance. That kid could watch "shows" all day long if you let her. She also really likes to dance. Steve thought it would be a good idea to download a few songs from Tangled for her. Well, as you can imagine, these were a HUGE hit. The only problem is, I can only listen to those so many times. So we downloaded some more.

Katy Playlist:
I See the Light Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi Tangled Soundtrack
I Thought I Lost You Miley Cyrus & John Travolta Bolt Soundtrack
I've Got a Dream Mandy Moore Tangled Soundtrack
When Will My Life Begin Mandy Moore Tangled Soundtrack
Life is a Highway Rascal Flatts Cars Soundtrack
Kung Fu Fighting Cee-Lo & Jack Black Kung Fu Panda
You've Got a Friend in Me Randy Newman & Lyle Lovett Toy Story Soundtrack

This is all we have for now (and I'm starting to think we even need to add to this). But this last week all she wants to do is dance! Push play and watch the action begin. Today she didn't even get out any of her toys to play with or request to watch a show, this girl was too busy dancing as you can see....

Chuck thought Katy was crazy until he saw me dancing....

"Mom you dance with me?" How could I say no? So I whipped out my old dance moves from back when and I swear I turned into Elaine herself! See for yourself....



Woooo...I love it. I seriously look like this when I dance. Please pay no attention to us if you are ever walking by and see me looking like this! (Dang I was having a hard time with the animation in PS...I had it all made but was having a hard time saving it. If I can figure it out I'll post it because her dancing in motion is AWESOME!)

I really think that everything in life can be related back to a Seinfeld episode. Here is a clip of her in action. I love that she is dancing to Earth Wind and Fire's Shining Star. Oh and if Kramer and George were here I think they'd say the same thing:
“No, No. That ain’t dancing, Sally…you stink” — Kramer
“It was more like a full bodied dry heave set to music” — George
Any way you look at it I can't stop myself sometimes! So well keep on doing it....more so when I get some more songs downloaded!


4 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oakley could watch "shows" all day as well. I am going to have to make her a playlist - lately it's been "Hottest Hits" through Direct TV (mom's choice) - probably not the best option for a 2 year old :)

Britney said...

Funny.

Bring Katy up sometime and she and Brynn could have a dance off!

Randi said...

ha ha too cute!

Gina said...

Hey Amy! Sorry, I just read your comment on my preview page! Feel free to take a peek at my life :) Your little girl is a doll! Oh...and I LOVE this Seinfeld episode! lol.