Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love to Hate!

So I am such a fan of free things. Also I am a fan of anything to help inspire me in regards to photography. My sister told me about this great free class. The only catch is that it's for the month of Feb....it's already going. So what are you waiting for go get signed up, there's still time left!

You KNOW your loved one does something that drives you NUTS (but you LOVE to complain about it and the day just wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t have to complain about it). Capture it…if it is a non-physical thing, then just try to take a photo of something that embodies the idea.

So Katy LOVES to climb on everything including her dresser....and I HATE it (mostly because I'm trying to forgo another broken leg!!!!)

I love the fact that she pulls out her drawers and used them as steps! This is how I caught her first thing this morning.....climbing away!

This one is just for fun! Here is a tip.....for sharper images shoot at your lens' sharpest aperture. For most lenses thats about two full stops smaller than wide open. I think it worked pretty well in this shot. This is not always true, but when you are in a situation you can....do it!

Lastly I will leave you with this super cute owl taggy! I made it for my good friend Rachel's shower that I went to today. We ate food, we talked about kids, we had a good time! I hope baby likes it. I cant wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Great pictures, and I well remember the climbing the furniture days! Love the Chuck Norris quote (and the dog!). C

Alesha said...

That is an adorable owl taggy. And Katy well she is always adorable. I'll have to capture a picture of Brigs yelling. lol