Thursday, November 3, 2011

october outings

We were lucky enough to get out and see some of the sights this October. One night, when we were board, we drove to Gardner Village and got a watermelon sucker. Man I love those things! When we got there Katy reminded us that she didn't like witches. So we avoided them and were on our way.

Britney called me and wanted to come up and get together. When we pulled up to Gardner Village again Katy said, "I don't like this place". But despite her hesitating we had a good time. No pictures by witches of course!

She did like the ducks though.

We also ventured to the pumpkin patch with Robyn and Hayden. Although I totally didn't pick out a pumpkin that day. Guess I forgot. Katy and Hayden thought the mini corn maze was fun. I think the maze aspect was defeated when they were just going every which way!

Hayden and Katy also liked the tractors they had there.

It was a hot day. I've been super surprised at how nice the weather has been for October. We have been very lucky in that regard...to have a nice fall.

Yup, some pretty fun times to be had around here!


1 comment:

Alesha said...

Oh how I love fall and all its activities!