Friday, August 17, 2007

.comin' to america.

Doesn’t that Neal Diamond song Comin’ to America remind you of the 4th of July? Roger and Joanne were nice enough to invite us all over for the celebration. The city of Holladay does fireworks right across from their house, which is really convenient. We had a good old fashion American BBQ. It’s always so nice to get together with family. And as always Uncle Rob made sure that we didn’t get lost in the crowd with our glowing attire! I must admit that I still love things that glow!
Uncle Rob and Aunt Elaine
Me and the girls, from left Aunt Melanie, Robyn, Grandma Beardshall and yours truly
Just hangin' around waiting for the fire works

I couldnt get NaeNae or Ken to open their eyes! This is my last and final shot of them, I give up! Ha Ha

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Good job Amy. It was fun to see your pictures and read you stories. Try to only put cute pictures of me on here. The longer hair one. . . ugly! There's no picture of Eddie and I know you have some cute ones. Fun , fun!