Thursday, August 16, 2007

.road trip nation.

I think that Moab might be my favorite place! The only thing is that it seems as though it always rains everytime we go, werid? I think so. Also another thing that seems to happen is car issues, luckily not for us though. We met our friends Spencer and Lisa down there, we went earlier so Steve and I actually got out on some trails. When they got there there 4 Runner was having issues. (Might I note that the last time we went with Jon and Michelle, their car went out right in the middle of Chicken Corners!) Maybe we are just bad luck? Who knows....If you ever decide to go with us to Moab, make sure that you get a tune up before you go! We ended up leaving early so we could follow them home. Of course we wanted to make sure they made it safe! Steve and I are always up for an adventure!!!
P.S. This page is one that Steve could be proud of, because of the Taco (Tacoma) of course!






No comments: