Wednesday, August 29, 2007

.crazy updates!.

So I feel that if you miss a day you miss a whole lot!!! Which you all have, perhaps I should update you.

First off we ended up selling Eddie. :( Sad I know, but it is for the best. I was seriously going nuts! (I guess I realized that being crazy is sometimes not a good thing!) Plus Steve's allergies were going off the charts. We got Chuck because he doesn't shed, which seems to be working. We posted him on KSL.com and got about 60 phone calls on him. This made me feel good ofcourse becasue I could actually pick out a good family. I feel that we got that for him. A cute family that moved from Flordia ended up buying him, they were all in love. Makes me feel better. *Note to self: Don't go look at dogs "for fun" because you will end up getting one for sure!*

Secondly we had a scare in the Beardshall family when we found out that Joanne (Steve's mom) went for a check up and was told that she needed emergency surgery becasue they though that she had cancer! We are so lucky to say that she doesn't but what a close call! She went to the Doctor on Thurdsay early afternoon, was told she needed surgery, had to do a bunch of prep, was told surgery was at 10 am and didn't go back until 1 pm! She said that since she wasn't expecting it, all she had the day before was a muffin for breakfast. Since I was at the hospital already I met them up there to eat my lunch. She said that she dreamed a pizza all night, which is pretty werid since she is not a pizza person. I am glad that everything is okay! Things that I like most about Joanne is her sense of humor and the fact that she is so darn easy to talk to about anything! I'm glad that I have such great in-laws!

The battery was dead in my camera so I don't have any new pics to post, but dont worry we have a long weekend ahead of us....stay tunned!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Lots to update on! Sorry about Eddie, sounds like its for the best. (I'd go nuts with two dogs too!) And I'm so glad to hear Joanne is okay. So excited for this weekend!!!