Thursday, August 16, 2007

.man candy.

So here she is! We don't have a name yet, kidding! I have never seen Steve happier than when he is on his 4 Wheeler. Me? Not so much, this thing scares me. Very dangerous. I can illustrate this in the following story......It all started when Steve had the bright idea to ride together. Sounded like a good idea. Wrong! This thing is only made for one rider. Secondly, this thing is fast! This is not a 4 Wheeler that was made to climb up large hills; this thing was made to go fast. Second mistake.... Steve thinking that he could take us up a huge hill. This was made apparent when I flew off the back and proceeded to tumble down the mountain, gracefully I might add! No worries though, I am a pretty tough chick! These pics were taken after the fact; I decided it would be a good idea to sit on the sidelines. We are still in a fight, the 4 Wheeler and I, I mean.



No comments: