Thursday, August 16, 2007

.perry city or bust.

Brit and Josh were kind enough to have us up for dinner. We had a blast. When we got there Steve, Josh, and Josh’s dad Darryl went on a ride (I know enough with the 4 Wheeler already!!!) Brit and I pretty much played with the boys. She made us my favorite dinner ever Spaghetti Factory mazethera (no idea how to spell that) cheese with browned butter. Yum! We all had such a good time hanging out. Steve always tells me how much he likes hanging out with their family. Tj and Gage are always so well behaved and they make me laugh.
Brit and Josh have a lot of land up there. Josh has taken the liberty of building a racing track on some of it. The sad thing is that both Steve and I raced TJ and neither of us could beat him, and we were actually trying!!!!


This is my favorite picture of our trip up to Brit and Josh's house. Gage thought he was pretty funny when he took Steve's had a put it on!




This is Chase, he is kind of a spaz! If only you could see this in action, He really likes to chase the exhaust. Too bad that this picture doesn't do it justice!

1 comment:

Britney said...

That was so fun to have you up to our neck of the woods. When are you coming up next?