Thursday, August 16, 2007

.the dunes.

This was my first experience at the Sand Dunes. What a great, and very dangerous place! Brit and Josh were kind enough to invite us down for the weekend, unfortunately we could only go down for the day, but it was worth it! Josh brought his sand rail, which I got to ride in with Brit and Josh. Steve took the Banshee of course. If you like roller coasters then this is the place for you! I am still impressed that I didn’t loose my head along the way since mine was the only one sticking out of the back of the sand rail. Luckily Josh didn’t roll us! Also I am amazed that TJ can ride a 3 Wheeler all by himself. He even knows how to start and stop it, and most importantly put on his helmet!




1 comment:

Britney said...

I was SO excited to see all theses posts from you this morning...great job!