Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blowouts

Who knew when I woke up to a blowout (haven't had one of those in a while!), we could have so much fun with it.

Even though she had a bath the night before I opted for one this morning too. Besides, Steve always insists when it comes to poop it's better to be safe than sorry...which is probably why he uses half a package of wipes to take care of a solid poop!

I thought this would be a great opportunity to take advantage of this weeks theme/contest on I Heart Faces, one of my new favorite places. Maybe it's because I am a nerd but I am always looking for a reason to take a picture.

Week 17: Smiles

I'm not sure what I did but she sure thought I was funny. I think I was making my ugly face. Perhaps I will post of picture of that in the future....it may be accompanied with a warning sign for how ugly I can actually make my face! Needless to say Katy loves it and it helped me to get my smiles so I am happy with that!



This picture made me laugh out loud when I looked at it!

Anyone want to join me in my weekly themes? It may be a good reason to post something? Hey it might even be fun to submit something to see if you win!

Next weeks theme, have fun recreating your past! Click on the link and you will laugh your head off if you are not totally traumatized at that first recreation example! Enjoy!

Week 18 - May 3rd - "Then & Now" Click here for details.



3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love the first picture, so cute!

Lance and Em said...

Loving all the posts Amy! You are such a great photographer!

Alesha said...

Why is she like the cutest little girl on the planet? Serious, she is to die for! I love her big cheeses!