Saturday, May 22, 2010

professor katy

Do you want to look smart? Well folks, grab yourself a pair of glasses because they do the trick every time!

Katy pulls off the glasses nicely. Hopefully she will get her dad's eyes, but if she gets mom's at least she'll look cute in glasses.

These are my nerd glasses I found for Katy. Roger and Joanne have a pair of glasses in the toy bucket at their house. I do believe they are an old pair of Rogers. So you better believe when I found a pair of sunglasses in the dollar bin at Target that I bought them! I removed the lenses....very easy because they were so cheap.

Anyhow Katy loves them for reading books and watching Mickey Mouse.....

Deep in thought

Oops, I forgot these don't have lenses!

Wait how do these go again?

Like this?

Ahhh forget it!!!!

I love my glasses!

Uh ohhh, this is the classic girl flirting with someone in the library!
You know the one right?.....
Eat your heart out boys!

Katy was thinking it was so funny to poke at her eye. It's funny that this picture makes me laugh because this is exactly me when I was little....squinty eyes. No joke, when we moved into our house my neighbor Jill thought I was Chinese! I guess I smiled a lot! Funny? I think so!

Thanks for a lesson in cuteness today, professor Katy!

5 comments:

Britney said...

fabulous series. Her glasses are darling and I love the babylegs.

Brynn is sitting here with me and she likes the pictures too. She keeps saying "kay kee" over and over again.

Tyanna said...

She is the cutest little thing in those stripey leggies and glasses. Love the pics!

McKell Callister said...

I can't tell you enough how freaking CUTE your little girl is!

holly said...

A-dorable love her! Her mom takes great pics too!

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.