Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chalk it up!

So I guess we can just chalk it up to good weather that we could get out and use our Easter Chalk! Let it be noted that it snowed 4 days after this!!!! Sad, yes SNOW in May....almost June mind you!

Oh well, we enjoyed our chalk for an evening at least....

Although I am fairly certain that most of it ended up here......

PS: Any ideas for this hair of my childs? She is still at an age that she doesn't really want to hold still, ya know? So we are lucky to throw it up in a clip if she doesn't eat it first!!!! Ha

2 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

Sidewalk chalk is a great idea - I think I will get some of that :)

I love the pic of Katy with the glasses - so so cute!!!

Running with you was AWESOME!!!!!

Britney said...

Cuteness.

I think you just need to make sure you do her hair, everyday! With Brynn its more of a routine now and that helps. Also, I feel like I've gotten better so it goes faster. Make sense?

Suckers work too!