Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mom Rock

I know it makes everyone all warm and fuzzy to talk about how being a mom has changed their lives and how they wouldn't change anything for the world. For me I feel the same....having Katy is the funnest (most days) thing that Steve and I have ever done together. To be honest, although I wouldn't change the fact that we waited to have Katy, we were really missing out not having her here. Anyone who can even imagine how it feels to be a mom can already imagine all that could be said about being a mom......

So in honor of mothers day I'll just say that:

I got to marry that.....

So we could have that......

And put up with that......

What's not to like? Being a mom rocks! Happy Mothers Day to all and to all a good night!
(It is to be noted that in the above pictures Katy is in fact eating the blinds....and wearing fake glasses! Ha, don't ask!)




No comments: