Thursday, November 11, 2010

And the rest.....

And of course here is the rest.....

So pumpkin carving is a tradition I don't think anyone can escape. Fortunately for me I like to carve pumpkins, unfortunately for me Steve does not like scooping out the goo!!!! I opted to go with our two pumpkins that we got from Grandma and Grandpa Beardshall and Roger and Joanne. It's cute to each have your own to carve....but let's face it I didn't really want to goo scoop 3 folks! That is the deal I made with Steve....if I scoop goo then he'd carve with me! Ha. It's a sacrifice I was willing to make.

This is what we ended up with....Mickey and Jack. Katy was especially impressed with Steve's Mickey. Thank goodness for the internet and printable stencils. Also thank goodness for my seam ripper....steve used it to poke his pattern! A multifaceted tool! Is that even the correct use of the word? I like that word!

And of course we had to go trick or treating. When we went to Moab we downloaded a bunch of shows for Katy to watch on the iPad....totally cool, worked just like a DVD player. Anywho Steve found all the Halloween episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba, Handy Manny and Max and Ruby. (I have an iPad story for you in a later post!) Needless to say she was pretty excited to go get treats!

And although mom declined a picture I made her get in anyway. She joined in on the festivities.....and we had a BLAST with her. Steve sacrificed and stayed to answer the door (although I think there were alterer motives for him watching the U game!). When we got back we ordered pizza from the PIE and finished the game! Minnie made a great hall that I helped her take care of! Yum....take advantage while you can I say!

Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night! The end!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Way to go on your pumpkins. Katy's costume is way cute! Love that picture with Mom!