Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Witches Tea

My friend Randi had a great Halloween get together for Witches Tea. And we did exactly that....drank tea (caffeine free of course!). She had it set up so cute. It was very dark and there were black lights setting the mood. It's good Nickie brought her camera because no flash was a no go that night. You got some great shots Nickie!

I decided that I am probably not a tea drinker. I know a lot of people that drink them when they are sick but no thanks. I guess I don't like the herbal undertones! But fun idea for sure!
I had to laugh when Sheena picked me up at my house and we drove 4 houses down to park in Randi's driveway!!!!

The party planner herself! We all had to laugh when she was talking up in front of us and one of her warts fell off! Ha, too funny!!!!

It was fun to see how everyone dressed up. Like I said we were enjoying each others company by candle light and black-light so it's funny to see these pictures with the flash! You can really see all the details people put into there costumes! Rosies "witch doctor" was my favorite for sure! Probably because of the scrubs and stethoscope!

Stacy was enjoying her own eyeball!

Oh wait....she was enjoying Randi's eyeballs! She really went all out!

Susie always goes all out for a good photo opp! Oh and Happy Birthday too...you are too funny!

Marge Simpson even joined us! Ha, Jena kept saying how she painted herself with yellow paint!

Fun had by all...I think I finally got all the green paint off myself!
Thanks again Randi, what an awesome party!!!!

3 comments:

Ellingson's said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Britney said...

Fun, its great when everyone's willing to dress the part.

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is a really pure kind of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy schools[/url]