Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!

If any of you know me you know that Katy and I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba.....so of course we had to go. Let me tell you that the tickets were a RIP OFF (they made me buy Katy a ticket...anyone over one had to have one...even though she sat on my lap most of the time!)!!!! I am only justifying it because Katy's birthday is next week. You know we throw it down national holiday style around here and have to celebrate for at least a month! Steve opted not to go because, as he put it, he would rather poke himself in the eye with a sharp stick!

Katy ate her's but I am posing in my DJ Lance Rock glasses we got. Katy seems annoyed that I am blocking her view!

No Gabba Gabba show is complete without a super music friend show guest....ours was the Aquabats! Way cool, they did a great job. Our dancy dance guest was Megan Joy from American Idol (not too cool when I read that past guests have included Sarah Silverman and Snoop Dog!!! Ha). We also had Biz Markey come and do Biz's beat of the day.

They were all there....Moono, Brobee, Foofa, Toodee and Plex. Oh and DJ Lance Rock. They had a cute balloon segment....

Then released a bunch of balloons! Katy thought that part was way cool.

Then they sang our favorite song. Jump, Shake and Shimmy.....get the sillies out. Katy will dance her head off every time we sing that. Look at DJ Lance Rock...those are some pretty impressive moves! Ha, what's not to like!

And lastly we had to sing....there's a party in my tummy! So yummy, so yummy!

I don't know if too many of my friends enjoy this show as much as Katy and I but I had to laugh my head off when my friend Melynda told me that the song "Don't bite your friends" has been a good one for her son Lincoln! Sadly, they didn't sing that one!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Yahoo! Did you go by yourselves? sad.

Heidi said...

What a fun mommy/daughter date. I'm going to make Kyle take Paige to the Elmo Sesame Street Live thing at th e center next month. Can Steve get discount tickets?

Ashley said...

I am so JEALOUS!! i wanted to take Tate to that so bad..but i am too cheap and i didn't want to spend that much money. i should have though, it looks like it was awesome.
and i had to laugh because we seriously sing those songs at our house all the time...."there's a party in my tummy!!".....

Nicole and Kevin said...

I think it looks like a blast!!! We don't watch Yo Gabba Gabba, but it still looks like fun!

I love you! Running with you was great, and I especially appreciated you during the last couple miles of that run. Without you and think I would have stopped and walked :) I have never been in so much pain after a race. My legs hurt for days after and my knees were so black and blue (since I am such a klutz :), but it was a good time. My favorite costume would have to be Tom Cruise in Risky Business - super funny! I am going to have to agree with you though, I probably won't run that race again! Thanks for always running with me - here's to next year!!!

P.S. Katy is the CUTEST Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!!!

Luke and Marin said...

There's a party in my tummy... so yummy! So yummy!!

Right this minute, I'm listening to "It's fun to brush your teeth!" Woohoo! Hooray for Yo Gabba Gabba!! Glad you had a good time!

holly said...

you're a nerd

Amy said...

What a fun date! I've never watched the show but have heard good things about it. Happy Early Birthday to Katy!