Sunday, November 21, 2010

Balloons!

Ok, you all know that we do it up National Holiday style at the Beardshall house....so there is always room for balloons! I stayed up the night before in hopes to blow up my TWO bags of 72 balloons! I think I was a little oxygen deprived when I went to bed. I actually had to opt to only blow up about 1 and a fourth bags!

I think it still had the desired effect though. Poor Chuck was having the hardest time that night trying to be good. He wanted to go ape on all those beauties!

I'm just happy to be able to celebrate the allure of the balloon at this years celebration. If you remember, she was NOT a fan last year. No balloons were present there :(

Sadly, I can't say that no balloons were harmed in the making of this moment....because Chuck had that opportunity to go ape on them. Well, you take a look for yourself. This is what happened!







Katy thought it was so funny to see Chuck "take care" of all those guys. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute!

Britney said...

What a good Mommy. That fabric pendant is ADORABLE!!! I need to make us one too.

Ellingson's said...

Happy Birthday Katy!!

Randi said...

how fun! great idea!

Kerry said...

What a great idea!