Monday, November 29, 2010

Katy Remix 2nd Edition

24 months
Well if you can believe it I am the proud owner of a 2 year old. The new baby smell has faded by now and I am now dealing with the smells of hidden sippy cups and alas poopy diapers! I've hitched a ride on the "oldville" express because this year went by even faster than last year did! It's been an adventure.

I've learned a few things in my 2nd year of having a kido:
1) I've learned that chocolate milk (or nook as Katy calls it) is not a food group!
2) I've learned that NO doesn't always mean NO when she gives you those puppy dog eyes! Man, I am not going to be in charge of the disciplining if we want Katy to be somewhat well rounded!
3) Katy has my heart in her hands, and I will drop anything that I am doing to "holdie" her to her hearts content!
4) Being a mom is the funnest craziest, fly-by-the-seat of my pants time I have ever had! Katy always has me on the edge of my seat with what she's gonna do next. And everytime I turn around she is stripping down to her skibbies and laughing her head off!

I love you Katy....can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us. I can already tell we are in for a pretty fun and wild ride! Here's to you:

23 months
22 months
21 months
20 months
19 months
18 months
17 months
16 months
15 months
14 months
13 months

2 comments:

Britney said...

Love your new blog look, great job!

How fun, love all the pictures! Especially that cute one at the top!!!

melynda said...

ok, she is SO cute!! gotta love those hidden sippys!!

you need to help me with my blog, i want the BIG pictures, so cute.