Thursday, December 10, 2009

black hole

Why would you do that to yourself? You seriously like Black Friday shopping? Are you CRAZY? These are some of the things that I have been asked in regards to my love of Black Friday. I usually come back with response; What's not to like? Pretty witty I know!

But lets break that down, what's not to like?
Sleep depravation....Check!
Sub Zero temperatures....Check!
Drop Kicking through the crowds....Check!
Looking your very best!.....Check!

Britney and I got real crazy this year and actually ventured into Walmart. Let's refer to the above questions... Perhaps I am a bit CRAZY! Walmart was actually really organized this year. The crazy element came into the equation when we chose the 1300 S Walmart. English was defiantly the second language! But the english I did hear was laced with stories of "so and so cheating on so and so" and profane language! Feel the LOVE!

Some of the looking your best I was talking about...

The loot, don't worry we shared the cart!

Somehow I can never escape the double chin when I do a self portrait!

After we axed the Old Nave and Target in Jordan landing (due to the 3 hour wait in Target), we picked up Katy then the gang and headed to our traditional breakfast and Village Inn! I do believe that Britney is uttering the words "sit!", can't you read that on her lips, too funny!

Katy is a poker for sure!

We even concurred Costco. If you have not been to the West Valley location you are missing out, no lines...not even on Black Friday!

Lastly we headed to the Macy's at the mall. The kids had a blast gathering germs on the toys! Brynn was in love with the pink car...

TJ braved the bull ride....

Gage wanted to travel to space....

And Katy liked the pink panther car....

Here is some more of that BFFing that I am trying to cultivate!

5 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

I love after Thanksgiving shopping - even though it's crazy it is fun to get out with family and go battle the crowds :)

I love love love the cake smash pictures!!! They turned out so super cute, Katy is a doll!

My goal for the Odgen Half is to improve my time as well! You are going to have to start checking up on me and make sure that I am sticking to a training schedule :)

Britney said...

Fun, can I steal some of these for my blog???

Alesha said...

Love it AM! You two crazies! So you live in Riverton??? Where?

Kerry said...

Oh, thanks for taking such great pictures and blogging about all the fun things you/we do!

Anonymous said...

You guys are nuts. I wish I could do it...There is just not anything I need enough to get into all of that crazyness!!! Ha! I love that you guys took pics at Walmart...the peeps in the back ground were cracking me up!