Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon Madness!

I know that you will be shocked to hear this, especially because of the post, but I have not read the Twilight books. In all honesty I HATED the first movie (that I watched by myself when Steve was at work, he does not do fantasy movies, so a chick flick fantasy was out of the question!) But I had a BLAST going to see new moon, and if I was getting even more honest I actually liked it. Did it spark my interest in reading the books...perhaps? Only time will tell.

I live by some pretty crazy ladies and I love it! The funny thing is that Sheena (my best friend and next door neighbor growing up) has been coming to my neighborhood and going to play groups way before I moved out here. Her next door neighbors are the parents of Emily down my street. We have been doing a lot together lately with our work out group Emily started.

We decided that two times a week was not enough to see each other and Jena had a CRAZY new moon party. We ate yummy food and even played some trivia games before we left. As you can imagine I was no help in that department! But I did tie for second place in the T-Shirt contest...they said that I would feel left out if I didn't have a shirt so we made those the week before! Jena did a great job with getting us all in the mood. Mandy's husband Ryan call it "nerdfest" Cant blame him!

I am pretty sure that we are all planning on going to the next one...I don't even know what the next one is called but I cant wait to go!

I tied for second place, and I don't even know what I am talking about! Ha pretty good!
I went with a wolf theme because that is what I felt most comfortable with!

Our party was SO big that even Edward stopped by. He graciously posed with Randi

Yup here we all are...CRAZY and lovin' it. Thanks again Jena!

1 comment:

Jena said...

Good times, good times! So glad you came!