Sunday, December 6, 2009

Totally Tenacious Turkey Time

The stuffing has landed, I repeat the stuffing has landed! The wonder that is Thanksgiving is here. Yes, the eating too much turkey and falling victim to the nap that was inevitably caused the all the tryptophan that you inhaled! I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!

What's not to like; food, family and fun! Here is how the day went:

After the run we stopped by the Beardshall's to pick up the Thanksgiving/Christmas Jammies, I do believe that Katy was pleased....

Hangin' with her BFF Brynn! and uncle Josh of course!

If only she had three arms she could have grabbed Gage too!

If Gage was not already cute enough, he decided to bring his own home-made plate to eat off of. Mom got excited about the T-Day art to hang up until Gage informed her that he was going to use it to eat on! So cute!!!

The Barkers! Yum, Yum!

The Beardshalls...Steve had to go straight to work. Lookin' good!

Team Katy/Katie!!! Zach stopped by but went to eat with his family. I was not able to snag a shot before he left so this was the next best thing!

I just love Thanksgiving, thanks for hosting the shindig this year! Can't wait for next Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh, I love all these pictures! It was a great Thanksgiving and thanks for taking all the pictures. I love the picture of me with all of my grandkids!