Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White Elephant Extravaganza!

The White Elephant first hit the scene back in 2004, and although we are dwindling in numbers (we miss you Jane, Johnny, Luke and Marin and kidlets) we still know how to pull out all the stops!

The Duncans so generously donated their humble abode this year. And poor Emilee dragged all her rock band over, with two kids mind you...only to be disappointed when Steve forgot the Wii on the counter at home! And although we didn't get to rock out we still had a great time!

The ever present "poo face" Jon always provides me this time of year!
Beautiful as always Jon!

Another traditional shot is the Abby in the air!

Don't be alarmed, those are bangs you are seeing. I'm trying to relive the second grade, no doubt it's the last time I had them. On another note Team Beardshall was fortunate to be graced by the presence of "butt head" this year. She is a long time favorite of the White Elephant Extravaganza. You can really get a sense of her name by looking at the top of her head! We also are excited to enjoy our brand new lawn ornament, I think it will look fabulous out front, don't you?
Mark my words... "Butt Head" will be back next year! Moo Ha Ha

The Duncans received a beautiful doll, complete with burnt face (Talia was loving it!) and a back massager. Don't worry Bryson stole it from Michelle's little sister!

The Davis's are sporting a beautiful smoking jacket, I do believe? Actually that is from the Duncans and I think its a kimono? They always have world traveled gifts. Andrew is sporting my glow in the dark glasses. Yup, he actually stole those from me! How rude! (Oh my gosh, Full House flash back...not cool!)


The Schmidts were lucky enough to walk away with these butes! Jon got our Jesus bandaids, Michelle got the golfers dream phone (another that was stole from me!) and Brooke got a lovely bear statue...although she was more pleased with the massager that Bryson stole! *** Also on a side note Michelley is preggers and due in June...congrats again***

The Cannons got our "I love boobies" breast cancer awareness bracelet and candy "grill". Lance pulls this off nicely, although we all decided that it rightfully belonged to Johnny since he was a thug a few Halloween's ago!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

hey, i think the bangs look super cute, i like them. And i would only be worried by them if you started to back comb them like we did in the 80's...(i secretly think you want to)

Hope you had a fabulous christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I did notice the Bangs and I am loving them too! Very stylish! What a fun Christmas party...You guys crack me up!

Todd and Susie said...

I like your bangs too! I'm super sad I missed your comment until New Year's was over... and then I missed Discovery Gateway too! So we should plan something fun for the kids, Autumn can teach Katster to walk and Katy can teach Autumn to be social. haha.

Kerry said...

The picture of you and Steve and Katy is absolutely adorable!