Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aunt RaNae Birthday Celebration!

What better way to celebrate your National Holiday than with the Team Beardshall. What more can you ask for on your Birthday?

Well we thought it would be fun to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point, and let me tell you....there was nothing to be thankful for! Ha! Okay Katy actually really enjoyed them, but I think it was due to the fact that she was un-holstered from her car seat and sitting on RaNae's lap. Secondly it wasn't until afterwards that I realized that they did not give me the $2.00 off for my coupon. I was charged the full price, despite handing him my coupon! Do you think I cut coupons because it's fun? No I cut coupons for the sheer satisfaction of not paying full price! So that was a downer too, because I love my coupons. Arge!

Okay we did get to see santa's reindeer, but that made me sad too. They were in the smallest cage surrounded by "mutants"( as Steve likes to call other peoples kids. Remember he is a cop having to deal with the worst though, tainted I think so!) surrounding the cage screaming and trying to poke them. Poor things!

Oh and I felt bad making everyone wait in line to see Santa (even though they humored me and waited for a half hour). It was when they told us it would be another 45 minutes and our stomaches were growling that we decided to hit the road to eat.

Now because it was Nae Nae's birthday we all decided that it would only be fitting to let her choose of course. Boy am I glad she was in charge because we hit up the In and Out Burger on the way home. The line was great and we found a seat relatively fast. SO.....It was a great night after all. Actually any night when you can hang out with Nae Nae and King Kenny is always a good one!

Happy Birthday RaNae!

My Poor Reindeer!!!

Waiting for Santa. It wasn't meant to be!

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

We love Nae Nae and Kenny--glad you had a fun time for her birthday! Btw, my girls loved the picture of Katy and her birthday cake on your Christmas card. Very cute!

Kerry said...

Love the commentary, too funny!