Friday, December 4, 2009

Pin Pals

Sister Katie and I decided on Katy's birthday that it was time to get together for a bowling party. It had been far too long since we hung out. Remember the salt flats incident? Yeah, I'm surprised that she wanted to hang out again too! See here. I did manage to get her home before 10:00 this time though.

Now the last time I went bowling was for a work retreat right before I had Katy. I was 8 months pregnant and I kicked everyone's trash! I think I bowled a 179? Now I know that I like to blow things out of proportion to make my stories better, but I think that was my actual honest to goodness score. I was actually starting to think that being preggers was helping me, until I remembered taking my bowling course with my neighbor Derek down at SUU. I do believe that is where I honed my bowling skills.

I was about to find out if it was being pregnant or my skills. I am happy to say that I still bowled a pretty good game, 139 I believe, and I beat Steve! And everyone else for that matter, HA! The second game I was not so lucky because mom rocked it out and won!

Great times had by all, let's be pin pals again soon!

The girls!!!


The gang, Zach was there too even though we don't have proof. He opted not to be in the pic. But we had fun with you too Zach!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh yeah, that was fun let's do it again!

King Family said...

Amy-
I want to be invited to your photography blog.

King Family said...

AMy-
Never mind I am a dork. I thought you put your photography blog private. Miss you tons.