Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 X 12//February 2011

February 2011.

If we're being honest here I decided to take this project on the last day of February. It was a crazy day and we had a Jazz game scheduled for that evening. I was so tempted to take my camera with us to the game, but for some reason I remember reading somewhere that they are not allowed? Maybe I'm making that up but I didn't want to lug that thing all the way down there, just to have to turn around and take it back to the car. Also I am kind of paranoid when it comes to my camera....I didn't want to leave it in the car downtown. Especially my awesome tin can. You could probably pick the lock of my car with a bobby pin if you really wanted to!

We opted to take a family photo with the iPhone this month.

More about the Jazz game? Well every year for Christmas I put Jazz tickets in Steve's stocking....whoops, I mean Santa puts them there (only if he's a good boy of course!). I opted to get tickets to the Celtics game because I thought it would be more exciting. This was before Sloan decided to retire out of no where and we traded DWill (which I think was a smart move on the Jazz part in the long run). Also I have to go with the nose bleed tickets because they are cheaper. I think I would have forked out a bit more dough if I would have realized that we were pretty much surrounded by Celtics fans!!!! How annoying! We also decided to take Katy to the game.....which she LOVED! My favorite part was how the Celtic fans in front of us were swearing up a storm and also flipping off the camera for all the pictures they were taking. I guess we'll know if Katy starts flipping us off where she learned it! Thanks!
I had to laugh when Katy was clapping no matter what side just scored...she would clap for the Jazz then for the Celtics. She was in love and kept yelling GO JAZZ all night. It was awesome! I'm also happy to report, even though my Jazz shirt is totally not the right colors anymore Milsap is still going strong. Glad I picked a great player to support along the way....Boozer and DWill aren't here any more are they! Boo ya!

Well the Jazz didn't win but we did much better than I was first expecting. They did great. I think we are on the mend. And I had an absolute BLAST with my family. I love that we are kind of random sometimes, and decided to take Katy to the game because she had a BLAST too, and she got to eat popcorns (love how she says it with and "s" on the end) her favorite!

Go Jazz!

What else did we do this month? Katy and I went to the children's museum, and the zoo. We got to go to the kids safety fair and get a helmet for her. We visited Great Grandma Ida and read books. I went to my machine quilting class. Steve and I got to go shooting. What a great month...cant wait to see what March has in store for us!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

That Jazz game was AWESOME! Isaiah ended up with tickets in a suite (woohoo for free tickets). I cheered so loud my throat hurt by the end :)