Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party like a rock star!

You know that you party like a rock star when you pretty much pass out while taking a "nap"!

Some days I think she's growing out of her naps (gasp!!!), but other days I know that she totally needs one because, well, you can just tell.

We've been calling them rests or quiet time lately, because I think that's important for all of us to go ahead and have some quiet time...but when I find her like this I know this is a day she needed one of those naps! I guess mom knows best!

Boy that does not look very comfortable....

And that bed is SO comfortable. It was mine and before that my great grandma's. Yup, they don't make them like that anymore...I guess Katy doesn't think so!

I am so ITCHING for the nice weather to finally make an appearance. We've been trying to keep ourselves busy in the meantime inside. I love how she sticks her tong out when she is concentrating!

5 comments:

Ellingson's said...

Katy is such a cutie! You're such a creative, fun mom!!

Kerry said...

Cute post! Kids are just so funny. Amy, I spied your artwork too. Katy is lucky she has a Mom that can draw pictures for her...

Diane Owen said...

I adore your blog. It makes me smile!

Campbell Clan said...

I wish that I could just fall asleep at the drop of a hat. :)

anya said...

that is so funny! i can't believe she fell asleep like that with all of her fun toys around her! love it!