Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A day in the life.....

Here are some more day in the life photos courtesy of Steve's iPhone in no particular order....

1) Katy knows how to use an iPhone/iPad/iPod or anything else electronic for that matter better than me....and yet finds pooping on the potty scary??? I don't get it.

2) Katy is always wanting to play dress up...but in particular finds shoes very fascinating (especially Steve's because they are extra big on her).

3) Chuck got his learners permit last week and has been doing pretty good. No fender benders yet....I can't wait until I can stop driving him all over town!

4) We find ourselves at Cabelas a lot. Steve bought his gun there, so they gave us a TON of tokens for there shooting gallery up-stairs. Let's just say it took us a few weeks of family nights to use them all.

Katy HAD to try on the pink cowgirl hat. She picked one out for me too....as you can see it didn't fit. On a side note I have an extremely HUGE head. I remember when I was 7 years old and I totally wanted a cowboy hat (my sister Britney was taking riding lessons at the time and I was in love with the whole idea). I was kindly directed to the mens section by a sales associate at Allied (remember that store!) when my head was "like an orange on a toothpick"! I guess things haven't changed much!

5) Cabelas again....checking out the camping stuff. Katy keeps talking about how we are going to take the top off the Jeep and go sleep in a tent. CANT wait for the weather to get better!

6) I love that the temple is 2 miles away! No reason not to go....Steve took this in the waiting room while he was waiting for me a few weeks ago.

7) Katy picked up Steve's glasses first thing when we picked her up from skiing. This girl is in LOVE with sunglasses!



8) Seriously with the Cableas again!!!! Ha....we are secretly white trash. Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! Hey maybe we can go "camping" in the parking lot for our first camping outing?

9) More skiing fun. Enjoying our packed lunch. I love we got a drink to share that was like 5 bucks! The lady next to me ordered a sandwich, side salad and a vitamin water...her total? $32.00!!!! Ha

10) Katy got to go with Steve to "school" for one of his presentations for work to preschoolers. She was on cloud nine and couldn't figure out why we didn't have a back pack full of books for her to take. She cant wait to go to school!




11) Katy picked out her outfit all by herself today. Pink B-Ball shorts, pink tangled shirt, pink princess jacket and her tickles (flip flops)....too bad those were not pink too!

12) Lastly Katy is always a big help setting the table for Sunday dinner at Roger and Joanne's. This night she was putting the potatoes on the plates!


Also my friend Suzie is doing a give away on her blog. Check it out.....HERE

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! By the way, I just lined that book to my friend, but you can have it as soon as I get it back

Randi said...

what a cute family ya'll make!

Ken and Jos said...

Ok, the part about Chuck made me laugh out loud. Hilarious!! Maybe I should think about taking Korwynn to driving school... hmm!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Katy should come and teach Oakley how to set the table, and why she is at it, she should show Oakley how much fun reading can be. Oakley LOVES to read, to herself and FREAKS out if I try to read out loud to her!

P.S. The cowboy hat is a good look for you - I had no idea you had such a large head :)