Thursday, September 23, 2010

Field Trip

I had the chance to go on the Sweet's Candy tour thanks to my friend Nickie and my playgroup. We had so much fun, mostly because we were laughing at each other and how wonderful we all looked in our hair nets. I really think this may be a new look for me. Katy took more convincing thought, but was quickly happy to oblige and put it on when she was offered a piece of candy by our tour guide!

I told Britney about it and she decided that would be worth a trip to come up for....so I went again a few weeks later. Except no picture with hair nets. TJ tossed that thing as soon as we exited the factory!!!! Yup I got to load up on watermelon and cherry cola taffy again! Yum!



1 comment:

melynda said...

oh my gosh, this looks so fun. i am totally going to go do this!!

i loved your race shirts, way cute.

i will see you saturday, i cant wait. btw, i did get your text. just let me know if you want to meet up and drive together. i think they are giving out free ski passes if you have 5 in your car.