Thursday, September 2, 2010

Katy likes tomatoes?

I know what you are thinking, where did this girl come from? For the most part Steve nor I will touch those things with a ten foot pole, mostly Steve though! (Interesting that I love tomato soup and catsup...do those count?) When we go for mexican Steve always asks, "can I get that without tomatoes or onions." Really? Isn't that pretty much all mexican is???

She did go to town on these babies a few months ago when we went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Perhaps it's because they are covered with yummy salad dressing goodness! Either which way I am totally impressed Katy.

I dont hate tomatoes, although I almost threw up when I was at Brit's last week and she convinced me to pop a cherry tomato in my mouth from the garden stating that "it tastes just like candy!" But Katy has inspired me to eat more of them. At least Grandpa Roger will always have those for you so you wont go wanting!

***Taken with a shaky IPhone. PS- Steve got this gal ready today, if you couldn't already tell!***

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Steve, I think you do a fantastic job dressing Katy and being Mr. Mom on your days off! Super impressed...

The Duncans said...

Cute Katy! We miss you guys, we should get together soon. The guys went to lunch we should all go to lunch too! You are the best blogger, you always have something fun to look at!