Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Party Time!

Happy Labor Day! Mom knows how to party so she had us all over for dinner on Monday. Can we say YUM??? She made the best chicken pasta recipe from Olive Garden and Britney brought the yummiest peaches from Brigham City it's self!!!! I totally over ate for sure! It was nice to have both Steve and Katie off so we could all hang out together!!!

Great idea mom, thanks for the fun times! Here are some of our highlights:

Girls only!

Sisters are the BEST!

Hangin on the porch...

Cute little miss

Katie and Zach

Katie and Katy. This picture makes me laugh Katie! You are so funny!

Brynnie. I love that she has nail polish on her face. Britney said that she is having a hard time getting this stuff out of her sink! Zach suggested rubbing alcohol. Good luck!

The hula hoops made an appearance

As did hands up, stands up..... a classic!

Katie gave it a shot....

Then TJ .......

and Gage showed her how it's done!

Thanks again mom! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Super great pictures. I LOVE the distortion in the shot of the handstands. I might have to steal some of these for my blog. :)

Ken and Jos said...

I love your hair! Your bangs are super cute, makes me want some :-)