Saturday, September 4, 2010

Randomness!

I went to Brit's a few weeks ago to hang out. We headed over to the Napa auto parts store and messed around with the fun blue background. Really taking pictures of our kidos is an adventure. When we tried to take them of just Brits kids Brynn was concerned with what Katy was doing, and when we were trying to take pictures of Katy she just wanted to see what Brynn and the boys were doing! Definatly not what I was expecting (I think in your mind you always picture your kids being so well behaved) but we had a blast none the less.

I am SO GLAD that Brit is my sister. She is always up for anything and I always love taking pictures with her, she is AWESOME! Love ya.....

Here are some of the random favs....

The Barker gang. Seeing that guys don't love to have there pics taken, Josh opted to stay home. Steve would have been right there with you if he came with us!

This is my favorite Britney shot. That is the only way I could get this girl to stop running around! Oh my goodness....PS could my legs be any whiter?!?! Actually this is the tan part of my legs, good you can't see up any higher! TMI! Sorry!

TJ is SO cute!

Mostly we had this to deal with. For some reason it's so much harder to get your own kids to smile and behave for you!

Gage got her to do this, although I was standing half way across the parking lot because if I was any closer she would have pulled the previous face!

I LOVE Brynn in this shot, makes me laugh. I think this was taken right before or after TJ and Gage were hitting each other! This was towards the end of our shift!

I thought it would be funny to get the "zen moment" shot because these kids were just running the whole time!

Thanks again for the great time Brit and the yummy dinner too!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

didn't you know white legs are the new sexy? i've been doing it for years:)
i actually think that frowny pix of Katy is so cute! i love it, it shows their little sassy personalities.

Britney said...

Great pictures Amy! Thanks for taking them of me and my monkeys! :)

McKell Callister said...

Yeah, why can't kids just have a happy smile on their face and cooperate when Mom pulls out the camera? I don't get it either!

T.Irwin said...

I love the zen shot! too funny!