Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 11th

September 11th was kind of a random day for me.

I started with some Forrest Gumping and joined my friend Aubry and her family for the South Jordan Marathon Relay. What a great time we had that morning....aside from the fact that it was freezing. I was second to run, and luckily did not have to deal with the freezing weather because it turned into quite a nice run!

Our shirts say Your Pace.....Or Mine? on the back! Ha funny if you are fast or slow!


Then I went up north to take pictures for my sister Britney and her family. Very quick and to the point for sure! One of my random pics, of Gage! Ha, nice Gage! I'll get them up on my photo blog this weekend.

After pics, we decided to hit up PEACH DAYS! Britney always tells me how awesome this is. In a way it kind of reminded me of a mix between Swiss Days and the State Fair a bit. Very fun for sure!

Katy is having a hard time keeping her eyes open with the sun right in them! Ouch!

Britney looked way pretty for her pics. My sister Katie did her hair and makeup and she looked hot! Hey I'm not lookin too bad myself here either.....ha ha! Hey I didn't really have time to get ready with the run in the morning and all!

Did anyone else know that Brigham City is the "Gateway to the world's greatest bird refuge"? What does that mean really? Britney can you help us out here? I haven't really seen any great birds hanging around....do you have to go to the refuge? What a pretty city though, very cute!

And of course mom got us some fresh peach cobbler. Steve was totally jealous seeing that this is hands down one of his favorites! It didn't disappoint! I guess it was worth the one hour wait! Okay it wasn't that long we waited but the line was impressive fore sure!

Of course Katy was more than happy to help me eat mine as well. Oh and this ensemble is part of her fall collection, very fashion forward!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I've heard of Peach Days and wanted to go. Does Britney know some good places to get good cases of peaches? I want to learn to can them and Kyle's Aunt Sherry says she'll show me how, but I'd like to do it with good peaches. Also, another one of my friends wants your number for pictures.

Heidi said...

Yes! Call me about peaches! $20 is a great price. I am supposed to be going to the farmer's market with Sherry tomorrow morning. I'll ask her about canning. She loves to do and does it all the time. I know she would show us both. Anytime on the embroidery. I have shown Brynne's picture to a couple of friends and they all want to know your prices, when I tell them $50 they all sort of freak out, so I have a feeling that once I have the pictures hanging in my house, I'll get all kinds of requests for your info! You might need to make up some business cards for me to hand out!